Thursday, January 8, 2009

WOW

I've discovered coupon blogs. I've been heavily addicted to sewing blogs for about 2 years now and have added home dec blogs to those I follow. In my recent couponing efforts, I've stumbled onto these great frugal living blogs. These folks are fabulous! They are not only fun, savvy, and bright but so generous in their knowledge and joy in sharing their great deal/buy/find. In the coming weeks, I have several samples coming in the mail that I have registered for via manufacturer links or blog links. I confess, they are so many I've forgotten half what I've entered and unfortunately, who guided me there.

Being a word nerd, I'm looking forward to the two magazines most. The first, a year of Family Circle for---only $3.oo!! WOW! These things seem to go pretty fast! I registered on 1/4/09 and it's no longer there. Thank you It's Hip to Save! This magazine while not a favorite does have lots of coupons, food ideas, and organizational helps which will be well worth the small cost.





The second magazine I'm receiving soon is a fave. While visiting Chief Family Officer and her Little Debbies giveaway, I found this great magazine offer on the littledebbie.com website: 12 issues for only $5.00. (They're offering other titles at this price, too.)


These are going to be a wonderful treat indeed over the next several months. In order to save money, we've let all our magazine subscriptions lapse and check them out at the library instead. We do receive three that are gift subscriptions from Mr. B's mom--thanks, Mom. By all means, check these websites/blogs out for more treats and great info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts---

Followers