Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mail Call


The mail is so much fun since I've discovered the world of couponers & frugal living gurus. Before it was a disheartening deposit of bills--especially medical. Sigh. But thanks to all these amazing deal-finders out in the cyber world, my mailbox is happily transformed!

This week has seen the arrival of:






Dove Shampoo & Conditioner My daughter loves their products and these samples are so much easier/safer to deal with when traveling than bottles.

Today's Diet and Nutrition
I wasn't sure what to expect with this one when I signed up for the free subscription, but after thumbing through it yesterday I can't wait to try several recipes in there! Lot's of neat info about food and products, too.



The Light & Easy recipe book that was free from the Amereican Heart Association and Merck as part of their Go Red for Women campaign. The cook book doesn't appear to be available any longer, but the site is full of great info and even a fun little game. Check it out here.



And Martha:

Her covers are always so inviting. This was a freebie thru Rewards Gold. (I'll make more effort in the future to link to responsible deal hunters for their due praise and thanks in the future. Very remiss of me not to keep up with that.) She's got an article on artful doodles and lithographs that should convert well to embroidery designs and of course, some good looking food to try.
Looks like lots of new recipes are coming up on my table soon. The goodness just keeps flowing....from web, to mail, to table, to body, to spirit. He does provide for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts---

Followers