Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Look Fall/Winter

I finally got a chance to really look over the new offering from New Look for their Fall/Winter pattern collection.  I was really surprised that there were only three items that vaguely interested me.  Of those three items, I was also able to promptly to dissaude myself from adding to my Want List.  Two I already have very similar versions in my pattern collection from different companies already.  The third was a skirt with a lovely waistband detail that will rarely, if ever, be seen as I seldom tuck in my tops. So it would be work to no avail.  That leaves nothing new to be desired and a cabinet full of patterns vying to been sewn already.  So we stick to last year's plan of trying to use what I have more often--both in fabric and patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts---

Followers