Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quick Thoughts




Today I'll be shopping at Walgreens-- after work :( --using my lovely coupon:




They're having some great sales to go with lots of great coupons from Coupons.com and last weekends papers. This one's only good today so don't forget to use it!



Checking my e-mails this morning resulted in a lust-fest. I fell in love with this Jessica Howard dress. I love the beading on the waistband!It should be a cute dress, but all I see is a Bullseye. At hip level, no less!
But this is the one I most want, click on the dress: From ebay seller Oncillikat

It's a vintage Marion Martin pattern. I love the big faux-belt waist and the angled front button closure. I hesitate because I'm "trying" not to buy any patterns or fabric for a while. I'm also unsure of my skills in altering the dress for my larger measurements. Somebody please buy this dress first and put me out of my misery!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts---

Followers