Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Been a Long Time


Oh, it's been such a long time since I've gotten to post much less sew! Life has been very busy and less than ideal. I have stilll managed to lurke about on my favorite sites and people you're been busy doing lovely things.
I'm thrilled to be back at it albeit it is a slow start; at least the engine is revving. I started with the small hill of hill of mending that had accumuulated. Then I finally finished Simplicity 2975. I did up view B, started it before vacation in June and just finished it this week. I know, shameful, as it should be only a few hours worth of sewing a la! done. But, la! no. Life has a way of seriously interjecting. ( I did finish The Maggie Top, too, by the way. ) If no pics tomorrow, then Monday.
We had are carpets cleaned professionally yesterday, finally dry now, so putting things back. Which always gets one to thinking....... So things are being returned in more organized fashion. In particular: husband's office, living room and it's library, and the dining roon that was used as staging area--aka my sewing nook. I'm excited. That's what got the mojo flowing for the first time in months! Yeah, change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts---

Followers